Friday 30 April 2010

The end of another Year

So here we are again, the end of yet another year as a game art student, and what a year it has been. From the word go this year has thrown a lot at me. At onw point i almost dropped out but to be honest i think that was a case of the second year slums.
The highlight of this yearthough has go to be the group project, the case to experience what it really can be like in the industry, along with the chance to have some more freedom with the brief.

Another major part of this year has been the solidifcation of my future ambitions, The hopes of becoming a 3D environment designer. (I have already cover this is a preivous and crappy written blog)

Personally i dont really know what else to say about he second year, I got off to a rocky start, with poor projects and a total loss of the will to carry on. I think dropping out would of been the worst decision i had ever made. The last place i wanna end up is Tesco stacking shelves ( no offence but that aint for me.)

SO thge 3rd Year stands a head of me, the chance to go abosolutly nuts (well not too nuts). Also the end of my Era in education, after that its out into the place they call the world. To be honest i aint liking the sound of it to much, so i think ill be out with shotguns just in case.

No comments: